Reminder: Ruin's closed beta we will be launching on the 29th of sept 2021 at 6pm AEST
Welcome to the 8th - 13th of sept weekly changelog update, There will be 2 more of these changelog updates before the closed beta launch. They will contain tons of polish and important bug fix's required for a smooth launch of the closed beta.
- You can no longer aim a ranged weapon while moving.
- Ranged abilities and attacks will now correctly require ammo to use.
- There was a combat bug that kept you in combat for no reason, this has been fixed.
- Your animation no longer enters combat stance with a mob that has 0 health.
- Improved the lighting with the terrain and objects.
- Fixed some crashing issues when resolution was changed in options menu.
- Server correctly checks to make sure no-one is in combat with the player.
- Added password censoring for the password textbox.
- Players can no longer duel wield 2 handed weapons.
- Players can no longer hold a 2 handed weapon with a 1 handed weapon in offhand.
- Fixed display issue with the players portrait.
- Fixed casting and channeling not correctly ending animation when the cast or channel had finished.
- Fixed animation for ranged shot #2.
- Using an ability against an enemy now correctly makes you enter combat mode.
- Improved the look of the cooldown text on the action bar.
- Improved character portrait lighting.
- Shield ability #1 now requires a shield to use.
- Shield ability #2 now requires a shield to use.
- Ranged shot #1 now requires a ranged weapon to use.
- Ranged shot #2 now requires a ranged weapon to use.
- Ranged shot #3 now requires a ranged weapon to use.
- Cleaned up the user interface for ability tooltips.
- Cleaned up the user interface for item tooltips.
- Cleaned up the user interface for overtime tooltips.
- Improved and cleaned up all the fonts for the user interface, its much easier to read, sharper and more polished.
- Removed all fonts that were replaced.
- Reset the timer in the main menu for when you fail to login to the server.
- The server now handles all gear being dropped when losing.
- When you respawn remove your selected target.
- Harmful overtime effects are now displayed with a red border.
- Helpful overtime effects are now displayed with a green border.
- Player no longer enters combat stance when healing themselves.
- Overtime is now correctly making enemies enter combat stance when dealing damage to them.
- Main Menu user interface was improved and cleaned up, its much easier to read, sharper and more polished.
See you at the closed beta,